Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nolan's Christmas List

Nolan just emailed me his Christmas wish list. I thought you might enjoy a laugh (he used a tool at Poptropica for the introduction and conclusion):

"Seasons Greetings!

I just put together a holiday wish list.

Wall E
i-phone
i-pod 3rd generachen
i-cy
ds lite
lap top
rornot conteroled wall e
pokemon platumnum
pokemon emraled
acien replay
room to my self
money (legual tender)

Thanks again, and happy holidays!

nolan jensen"

3 comments:

3 Girl Mommy said...

The legual tender money is the best, so much for handing out that Monopoly money!

Abby said...

I love that he wants legul tender! Priceless!! And the room to himself.

Jmom said...

I know, it is too funny! He said he used the term legal tender because Michael has given him chocolate money in the past. I asked him if I could use his list. I would love a room to myself! Santa brings home additions, right? :))